- Use a ratio of half a cup of sprouting mix to 1 cup of water and soak the mix for 8-12 hours
- Rinse the mix thoroughly and drain well
- Set the mix aside until they start to sprout, rinsing at least every 6-8 hours.
You can leave the mix in a strainer/colander to sprout.
- Put in an airtight container and refrigerate when sprouts have reached the desired length.
- Note sprouts should smell nutty, not sour if there is a sour smell they have turned/started tot go off.
- You can serve any time after they start sprouting.